|About Personal Information||Matri Surge Co., Ltd. is committed to complying with laws and other norms relating to the protection of personal information and properly handling customer personal information in accordance with the contents described below.|
|Management of Personal Information||Matri Surge Co., Ltd. strives to protect personal information it possesses by taking appropriate safety control measures in accordance with laws and guidelines in order to prevent leakage, loss, and loss of destruction of personal information.|
|cquisition of Personal Information||Matri Surge Co., Ltd. will do so by appropriate means when obtaining personal information of customers.
If you intend to acquire personal information and provide it directly from the customer in writing or on the web, the purpose of using the personal information will be clearly stated.
|Purpose of Use of Personal Information||Personal information will be used within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes.
1. Product order (for product production, confirmation, shipping)
2. Application for various services (to provide services)
3. Cooperation for various questionnaires (for sending out results, communication, and rewards)
4. Application for gifts, etc. (for the provision of gifts, contact and shipping)
5. Requests for various materials (for contact and shipping)
6. Inquiries such as opinions and questions (for inquiries, contact)
7. Application for recruitment
|Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties||Matri Surge does not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1. When customer's consent is obtained in advance
2. In the case where Matri Surge Co., Ltd. provides it to a subcontractor that performs appropriate supervision to achieve the purpose
3. When personal information has been acquired for the purpose of providing it to a third party, and the purpose, data items to be provided, means of provision, and the destination of the request for suspension are informed or easily accessible
4. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent
5. When a provision is provided based on laws and regulations from a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it
|Inquiries and Procedures for Disclosure of Personal Information||If you wish to disclose, correct, add, or delete your personal information, please contact us.
Please be aware that we will confirm your identity when making inquiries. (However, this does not apply if permitted by law)
|Handling of Personal Information on the Website||Cookies are information that a web server sends to your browser so that you can use the website comfortably. Cookies may be used for customers who use the website.
|Disclaimer||Please confirm the handling of personal information on the website linked from the website operated by Matri Surge Corporation at each link. Matri Surge cannot assume any responsibility.
In addition, Matri Surge Co., Ltd. has made every effort to ensure the content of the information on this site.
In addition, the contents of this site are subject to change without notice, so the information retrieved by the user may not be the latest information. Please note that Matri Surge Co., Ltd. cannot guarantee the contents of this site under any circumstances.
|About Revision||Matri Surge Co., Ltd. may change this policy due to changes in laws and regulations.|
|About Copyright||Copyrights and other rights relating to texts, images, videos, games, trademarks, portraits, etc. (hereinafter “Web Data”) on the website operated by Matri Surge, Inc. are Matri Surge, Inc., the original author, and other rights. Is the one of the person. Unless the company uses it for non-profit purposes, for personal use, or otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act, the web data is licensed by Matri Surge Inc., the original author, and other rights holders It cannot be used without it.
In addition, Matri Surge Corporation and other company names, service names, product names, etc. displayed and described on this site are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies. Reproduction or diversion of these trademarks, etc. displayed and described on individual pages is prohibited.
|About Link to Administration Website||If you would like to link to the website you operate, please contact us in advance using the inquiry form, such as the operating entity of the link source site, the purpose of the link and the homepage address of the link source page. In addition, if there is a link to a site that is offensive to public order and morals, or if Matrisurge Co., Ltd. determines that it is inappropriate, we may request deletion even after accepting the link request.|
For confirmation, requests and inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following contact information.
Matri Surge Co., Ltd.
Room 1709 Park Axis Aoyama 1-Chome Tower
1-3-1 Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo